The state of Connecticut Rapid Re-Housing Program (CT RRP)
The state of Connecticut Rapid Re-Housing Program (CT RRP) assists literally homeless households living in emergency shelters, on the streets, and in places not meant for human habitation.
The purpose of the program is to move households as quickly as possible into permanent housing and achieve housing stability. A combination of housing relocation and stabilization services combined with financial assistance are available.
The program is funded by the Department of Social Services (DSS) through contracts with five service providers, each covering a regional catchment area:
- Region 1 – Southwest: Supportive Housing Works
- Region 2 – South Central: New Haven Home Recovery
- Region 3 – East – Thames Valley Council for Community Action
- Region 4 – North Central: Community Health Resources
- Region 5 – North West: New Opportunities Inc.