Members of the Connecticut Coalition to End Homelessness
Coalition Membership is open to individuals, organizations, corporations, and government agencies. We seek active and dynamic partners because our success is linked to the success of all who seek a solution to homelessness in Connecticut.
It is easy to become a member and support programs that help end homelessness. You can simply choose the membership type below that is applicable and submit an application online or download the forms and mail them in.
- Program Members are considered as any entity where: the primary mission is to prevent and end homelessness; services or advocacy are provided; or an impact on people experiencing homelessness is made on a regular basis.
2023 Forms (Coming Soon)
- Supporting Members are any person, corporation, or other entity that supports the mission of the corporation but does not meet the criteria to be a Program Member.
2023 Forms (Coming Soon)
Program Members – Providers
- Alpha Community Services (Central CT Coast YMCA)
- Always Home
- Apex Community Care
- Applied Behavioral Rehabilitation Institute/Homes for the Brave
- Association of Religious Communities
- Beth-El Center
- Brian’s Angels Homeless Outreach, Inc.
- Chemical Abuse Services Agency, Inc. (CASA)
- Christian Community Action
- Chrysalis Center, Inc.
- Columbus House, Inc.
- Community Mental Health Affiliates
- Community Partners in Action
- Community Renewal Team
- Community Solutions, Inc.
- Connecticut Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Connecticut Fair Housing Center
- Connecticut Legal Services
- Corporation for Supportive Housing
- Covenant Shelter of New London
- Downtown Evening Soup Kitchen, Inc. (DESK)
- Friends in Service to Humanity of Northwestern Connecticut (FISH)
- Friendship Service Center
- Hands on Hartford, Inc.
- Homes with Hope
- Human Resource Agency of New Britain
- ImmaCare, Inc.
- Journey Home
- Laurel House, Inc.
- Leeway, Inc.
- Liberty Community Services
- Martin House, Inc.
- Mercy Housing & Shelter Corporation
- New London Homeless Hospitality Center
- New Reach
- Noank Community Support Services
- Open Doors
- Operation Hope
- Pacific House
- Partnership for Strong Communities, Inc.
- Perception Programs, Inc.
- Prudence Crandall Center
- Recovery Network of Programs Inc.
- Reliance Health, Inc.
- Safe Futures, Inc.
- Safe Haven of Greater Waterbury
- South Park Inn, Inc.
- St. Vincent De Paul Mission of Bristol
- St. Vincent de Paul Middletown, Inc.
- St. Vincent DePaul Mission of Waterbury
- St. Vincent de Paul Place Norwich, Inc.
- TEAM, Inc.
- Thames Valley Council for Community Action (TVCCA)
- The ACCESS Agency, Inc.
- The Community Health Center Association of CT
- The Housing Collective
- United Services Inc.
- United Way of Greater Waterbury
- United Way of Southeastern Connecticut
- Windham Region No Freeze Project, Inc.
- Windham Regional Community Council, Inc.
- Women and Families Center
- Youth Continuum, Inc.
- YWCA Hartford Region, Inc.
Program Members – Municipalities
If you have any questions, contact our Membership Liaison Victoria Massey at firstname.lastname@example.org